Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Good Memorie's with my Darling, Dear Dear & Sweetheart.... :)

I was so happy that yday i treat my girl friend's at the sushi zen downstairs in the garden's LG... Its was great time talking and spending time together... Hai yah so sad i got the pic's inside my phone, but i lost my phone wire already, so i cannot upload the great memories in my blog... :(.... I think my sweetheart@Joslyn will upload inside her blog soon..................... !!!

Sweetheart & Babe@Me, went for zumba so hard to burn fat then we finally ate ice cream as well.. Dear Dear@Sin Ee,Sweetheart@Jos & Babe@Me ate ice-cream and we took pic's as well...

They all are younger then me, but we are very very close to each other's, we all are just 1 yrs or 2 yrs younger then me... :P I do apprieate them and i love them alot.. :P

No worrie's im the eldest of the group, i'll take good care of them, if im still around.. :P Wakakakakak............. I love u all darling's..... Yeah Darling, N Me planned to watch movie next friday 19th June, yeah... We all are so happy.. :P

I hope it will be a great time.. Do cherrish every moment friendship we had.. :P Love yah.... Muakssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!



**** Im updating my blog at home...
**** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 3:37 AM