Friday, June 5, 2009
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo!!!

Hai yah... OH Goss.. Whats happening to me? I feel so lonely sometime's.... :P
I cannot stand already, i need to get and do what i wanted to do and get... :P Oh my.. Im Lossing my patient on it already..... Whats happening to me? Oh No.. $$$$$ Is running away already, so freaking quick.. Oh NO......................

I so headache already, planning for friend's bday celebration with my friend's...... Hmmmm i dont know whether other's ppl or some one will plan for my bday or not? I also dont know lah.. Nevermind, if no one want to plan for me, then i'll plan my self lor.. LOL... what to do lor?

Life is being boring already... SO peace with it already.................... I dont know how long i can stand it with this kind of attitutide? :(......

Sometime's i think's of negative and postivite as well 2... I feel sometime ppl are using me.. My Own taught's only... NOT U ALL ok.. :P IS ME....

Do tell me if anything you all not happy with it.. Come talk to me straight away ok...... Be peace with you all... :)..... God bless you all babe's................. :)



****** Im updating my blog at the club, 6/6, Saturday, 1221PM
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 9:16 PM