Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Hmmm.. Here's my mind thinking...

Hmmmm....What is in my mind... :P I have no idea, sometime's i have a lot of thing's to think and worried about? I also dont know why? My mind, soul and peace is not in peace of mind... :P Hmmm!!! I also dont know why? I dont get enough rest and sleep all the time.. :P My mind wont fully off..... :P When i dont get enough sleep, my mind and dream... Then i will have a bad dream or scary dream... :P

I dont know last night i had a bad dream.. :P And scary dream... :P I never had dream bad thing's like that before.. :P Im so scared and woke up after that 2....

Im so sad as well.. B'coz tomorow i'll be going for church camp to Cameron Highlands... :P So i wont be going to myoga for 3 days.. :(... Im going to miss my friend's and classe's as well.. :P But i also dont know what im going to teach them in the camp as well.. :P I suddenly dont have mood and run out of idea already...

God pls help me... :P



***** Im updating my blog at home, 10/6, Wed, 1010AM
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:23 PM