Tuesday, June 9, 2009
What a great taught's.... ?

OH No.. I found out something already... I know how to upload pic's into my blog already starting from today... I'll put my pic's and story's about us too...


Today i went for my Fav's class, its was hard steps but i can make it thru the whole 2 hrs in the class... But i having a slightly backache... But i can make it.. Its my tranning for my future as well... :P Ryu was paying so much attention on me and other's as well.... I love LAtin alot.. After lunch Wendy & Me, went to Yuzu to have a lunch, we both talk alot me and other's topic's as well.. :P Its was fun talking to her and relize some of my sad storie's to her... :P I was very happy to see some of my good friend's in the club... :P

** My good friend Jax's sister going to give birth already, congrats..... Jax couldnt make it for the latin class today, b'coz she has to take and look after of Jia Nee.. She was scared as well... Yes i know her is Jia Nee's feeling's..... :P Poor girl...... :P


Time fly's so quick alreay... Going to be middle of the month of June already......

***** Im updating my blog at home.... 9/6, Tuesday, 640PM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 3:30 AM