Sunday, June 7, 2009
What a emo day?

Hmmmm.... I was emo yday but suddenly i was freaking fine after that.... I went for classe's back to back in a row... :P I went for a class that i been missed out for long already... I went for intro aerobics with malcom, he told me, i was so clever and improve in his class... B'coz i long time didt go for he class... :P I found i have fall in love with his class that my good friend woon ask me to go with her... :P I didt make the wrong choice.. I taught i wanted to walk out from the class already, but i didt do it, i can do it.. :P Yeah.. I was half dead already, while dancing Zumba with deno.. But i can make it as well.. Yeah i can do it.. :P Hai yah. Next week 11-13 JUne i will not be around and cannot make it for my 8 classe's that im going to miss, all of that is my fav's classes that i want to go.. :P Hai yah :(... Nvm lah.. What to do already, paid for already.. :P

Im going to miss my class's, my good friend's, my fav instructor's 2.... :(.... So sad........................ !!!!! Then after yday class, we went for gathering with my mum friend's as well.. :( eat eat eat, till i went to washroom after that, having bad stomach ache till now as well.. :P wakakakakka.... :P I was a bit high yday 2... :P Hehehehhe....



**** Im updating my blog 7/6, Sunday, 730Pm
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:21 AM