Friday, June 5, 2009
Hmmmm.. Hai yah.... :P Emooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Hmmm... Wow... Today is weekend already, so quick time fly's... :P
I dont know why sometime's i feel so down with emo.. SOmetimes i feel so freaking happy.. :) Last time, i remember when i finish whatever i was doing to come to the club... Now i feel everyone is so wired and change alot from last time i knew them all.. :P Some are still the same old friend's and attitude... :) Wakakakakakak... :P
Im so glad that i knew alot of new's friend's , like same age, different's age's as well. I dont mind mixing around with different's age's.. Im not a small baby or gal ok.. :P Im mature already..... Im small size and cute.. But inside my heart and mind, im not inmature ok.. :P Im mature already... :P

Hello...... :)...... I'm so blessed and happy that God has brought me into this world with different's age's of friend's and love's one's around me all the time.. :P IM so glad that i have a wonderful father in heaven... :P

IM STILL THE SAME OLD PAULINE, WILL NEVER CHANGE AT ALL... EXECUSE ME... :p

**** Im updating my blog at home, 6/JUNE/2009, Saturday, 900AM
**** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:56 PM