Monday, June 8, 2009
Hmmmm what a wired emo today....? :)

Hai yah... Wow today is already Monday already, times fly's so very very quick oh goss... Time fly's so freaking quick......

I dont know why my emo today feel so happy like flying in the sky with happyness... I saw my sweetheart, darling and babe@me... :P They are like my angel's as best friend's around me all the time no matter where im? :)

The gang and me are going to celebrate Cay Mee's Bday on the 20th June on saturday... So execited too... This month i got so many friend's bday ohhhhhhhhhhhh..... Hai yo... Brankrupt already liao.. But lucky i still have money.....

I think it will be great time spending good quality and quantity as well with my good friend's around me... :P

Oh no.. Im so sad that this thursday till saturday im not in KL... I cannot go for y fav's classes in the club... I'm going to miss the classe's......... Hnmmmmmmm....



***** Im updating my blog at the club now... 7/6, Monday, 455PM
***** Love Paulin@Babe


dancer_87 @ 1:46 AM