Sunday, June 7, 2009
What a Emo day part 2!!

Hahahaha... Today is Sunday already, Holy Day in church.....
I didt go for my fav class today cha cha with Ryu... :P I was feeling tired and having a slighly stomach ache as well........ :P I didt have a good break since i join dancing few 10 Yrs already... :P I joined so many many many different's teacher's and different's kind of dance's as well. I love dancing so much... :P

I'll not give up in whatever i do and wanting to do in my future as well.. :P
hai yah.. Life is hard to get and earn... :P Must work hard and play lessssss!!! Heheheh....... :P

Today after church we all celebrated my Leng Ma@Evelyn Ho, Belated bday........ Wakakakak.. Eat till 330PM.. so long right.. :P Sunday we always have long long lunch then i got to eat half way and leave early for my cha cha class... :P Today i missed my cha cha class... :P

Tomorow, i got to work hard and dance hard, since im going off on thursday, Friday and saturday, so im going to missed 8 classes... So sad... :P Hai yooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I need break as well.. :P



***** Im updating my blog at home..... 7/6, SUnday, 732PM
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:28 AM