Monday, June 15, 2009
Finally done my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahah.. I have finally wash my hubby@Car.....
Oh goss.. When i came back from Cameron Highland's the wheather up there is fanstasic and cool.. Come back to KL, so freaking hot.. I cannot stand the wheather in KL... So freaking hot hot hot..................... :) Melt already like a chocalate has been cooked.... :P Wakakakkakakakakakkak.............

I'm in the club waiting for sweetheart, Dear Dear, and my other's friend's as well.. :P I saw mummy at the club, she has change not like before already... :(... I dont care about anyone already, i just misses all my old friend's that i know now and last time as well.. :P My love's are always there for all of my love's one's all the time.. Im still around i'll take good care till i gone from this earth.. :P

Oh lord... :P Take good care of all of us lord...

***** Im updating my blog at the club, 15/6, Monday, 425PM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:20 AM