Sunday, June 14, 2009
My touche's..... :) By my Father... :P

Hai Im so glad that im home sweet home......... :P
Today is sunday already wow, time has pass very very quick already. Time fly's like wind, going to be middle of June already coming to the end of June already.. Time fly so fast.....

Im so glad that im back to praise god with my full heart to him..God has touch me with his word's and song's of praise's.. But i was touch by god moved me and pastor preach today as well... Oh lord, u are wonderful to me and all my love's one's as well, as your children's... :P Thanks lord... :P Do continue to be with us all the time lord, now and always lord... Be with all of us lord... :P May your angle's be with us all the time lord.. :P Hear our prayer's and need's lord.. Amen... :P

Today im very tired and lazy didt go to club to dance cha cha... :P Hehehehhe.... I havent have a good rest enough yet... :P So that i dance with my full engry heheheh.... :P Yeah.. For the whole week im back to my program's... :P I hope everyone misses me.. :P Heheheheh... :P


***** Im updating my blog at home , Sunday, 14/6, 720PM
***** Love's Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:12 AM