Monday, April 13, 2009
Yeah!! Peace of mind... :P @@!!

Oh Yes im glad that i burn fat today in my fav class with deno.. I love zumba alot, i put all my afford on it and lose all my stress and etc away from my mind... :P Have a good time with my dancing class with deno... This class that i love is the easy class because dont have to remember step's at all, just follow the leader teacher... :P Yeah yeah!!!!

****I will never remember all the sad thing's that i gone thru... I will never put and keep in my heart and mind... :P
**** I will let go of the old thing's has passed away and dont want to remember it at all... :P
I just wait for new's thing's and good thing's happen in my life...
I just wish i can go somewhere to relax my mind and soul away before i come back to the Hell.... :p wakkakakakk!!!!

*** Im waiting for good thing's happen and good new's that i wanted it to happen in my life... :P

I dont want my heart to be broken again... I dont want to be childish and be inmature.. I want to be mature and grown up like an adult.. I dont care what ppl say about me.. I dont want to know at all as well... :P I hated it... :p come dare to come and face me to talk to me.. :P What you have talk bad about me behind me....

**** Im updating my blog at the club, 13 April, Monday, 745PM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:36 AM