Friday, April 3, 2009
Yes Im still waiting and hoping.. !!!

OH MY....... Today is Saturday what a beatiful morning.. :P......
Im hoping and praying that everything will be fine.. I hope that i can able to open my mouth to speak to my good fren.. I dont know whether its will work or not.. :P Im worried and scared.. :P I dont want to be like that already, i cannot stand it anymore.. :P I just want to be close with them again like before.. Because i love them alot and i miss them alot.. :P I dont want to lose anyone of them already.. I hope that i wont make the same mistake again.. :P
Oh lord, i hope & pray that i have a good time talking to her today, if possible.. :P I still care for her all the time.. :P She is my god mother, she dont have to take care of me.. I will take care of her all the time, i will bring her to class or wherever she wants to go, without tongkat or with tongkat, i will still love her and take good care of her and everyone else that i love's and care's always.. :P

I will also take good care of my Own mOther as well.. same goes what i have wrote above.. :P My love's and care's will always be there for everyone.. :P

U think im action and etc, but im not, because im so sad and disappointed in myself.. :P Hmmm!!!

Im not blaming on anyone.. I dont want to say much already... :P

**** I Hope & Pray that i will see and hear good new's that i wanted it to happen today and everyday as well 2.. :P Im waiting for it.. :P
**** I Hope & Pray that i will get my new carreer as well..
**** Im working every hard on my Dancing Carrer as well.. I will not give up on that at all. I need to polish up my dancing.. I want to be Professional.. :P

I always pray for good thing's happen and thanks lord for everything he has guide me.. P Thanks.. :P


I hope that i will hear and see good new's happen when i reach the club later.. I hope that i will see and hear good new's that i wanted it to happen now.. :P


Im planning to go for Line Dance(MAYBE), Belly Dance & Zumba With Deno.. :P Yeah.. :P

I love dancing alot, the most is LATIN.. :P YEAH.... !!!!!


****** Im updating my blog at home, Saturday 4th April, 920AM
****** Luvs Dancing Queen@ Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:11 PM