Thursday, April 9, 2009
Oh YEs!!!! I have complete my Mission accomplish... :P

Oh yes.... In the afternoon i went for zumba and then i just came back from nitez zumba as well.. Yeah i love dancing alot.. Im bored and tired of Belly dance already.. :P I wont give up on my Latin, zumba & Belly.. Im trying my level best to work and put more afford on Belly Dancing with Farah.. So hard...

Actually im sad and happy but i dont feel like we are 1 happy families like before.... SO different already.. No matter what happen we always stick together and stay together.. Now everyone goes on the own's ways already. :( so sad.. :P

I cannot stand already why some ppl treating my like this.. Hello.... :(....

Yes i burn so much fat's today.. But i want to burn more i want to lose some more weight of fats... Heheheh!!!
I need to torn up my muscle's and keep my body fit and slim ever.. :P Oh Yes... :P
Im so tired and my bodyaching already... :P Heheheh.. I love it..

***** Im updating my blog at home now.. :P
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:55 AM