Sunday, April 5, 2009
Hmmmmmmm!!!!!

Oh My God.. Im so tired, stress, sad, heart broken, disappointed and etc...
I dont know what im going to start or say to person i want to speak to.. :P OMG.. Im so sick and tired.. :P I dont know what and why ??? Why they are avoidig me.. I dont understand.. :P I feel my life is to miserable lah.. :P I feel like crying loudly and go somewhere to relax my mind and distress away.. :P
Why and what i born into this world.. B'coz got reason.. :P I know Lord, will guide us and love us all the time no matter what and where he is... :p I hope i can go through this pain with life and etc else oh Lord..

**** I'm Hoping N Praying that i will hear and see good new's and good thing's happen that i wanted it to happen.. :P
**** I'm Hoping N Praying that i will hear and get my new carreer oh lord.. PLs lord, hear me and help me oh lord.. :P
**** I dont want to lose any of my love's one's around me.. I want to keep them close to me.. :P I will love them and take good care of them always.. :P

Oh Lord, pls hear me and help me oh lord.. Thanks lord.. :P


****** Im updating my blog at home, 6th April, MOnday, 10AM
****** Luvs Dancing Queen@Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:47 PM