Tuesday, April 7, 2009
My Lucky Day....

Today is Tuesday, I got 2 Latin's class that i love the most.. :P I need to polish up my steps and make it shaper as well. :P

****** I'll be going for Latin and then probably Belly Dance(MAYBE)... Im sick already going for belly, its getting harder and harder.. :P Im so tired already.. :P

****** I hope & pray that i will hear and see good new's happen and i wanted it to happen for real as well. :P
****** I hope & pray that i will get my new carreer, soon already.. PLease lord, help me and guide me thanks lord.. :P Im wating for it.. :P
****** I dont want to waste my time sitting at home, without making money men.. :P


Oh lord, please hear my prayer's and need's lord, that i wanted for so long.. Pls make it come true thanks.. :P

***** Im updating my blog at home, Tue 7th, 930Am
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:43 AM