Friday, April 10, 2009
OMG WhAt A Day!!

Oh I went for the interview today. I was so nervous and scared what if the person ask me unfamilar question's about the company? I didt have a look on the company what they are dealing with.. I have no time to look for it and i forget about it as well.. :P Well.. I try to answer some Q's the person ask about the coMPany and myself as well.. I tell him the truth but nothing the truth wakakka.. .:P
I Hope & Pray that i will hear any good new's from other's companie's as well.. :P Hmmm.. :P

*** I Hope & Pray that i will hear and see good new's and good thing's happen... :P That i wanted it to happen as well.. :P
I hope that i can able to work within MV.. :P Yeah.. :P

I did 2 mission today.. :P Line Dance with Deno and CHa cha with Deno...
Im so sad and disappointed as well... Now i know what i can release by, Shopping, Chatting or share with my buddies, Cry it out, scream and Dancing work's as wel.. Yeah..... I Love Dancing so much.. :P Oh YEs.. .:P



****** Im updating my blog at home, just came back from the club..
******* Luvs Dancing Queen@Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:50 AM