Friday, April 10, 2009
Hmmmmm What Mission I will do today and get? @@!!

Oh Yes, what a beautiful morning of Saturday.... TOday later in the morning around 11am, im going for yam cha with my fren CK.. :P

Then after yam cha, if got time, i might go for Line Dance with Lily, then of course, im going for Belly Dance and Zumba with Deno.. :P Yeah i love Zumba & Latin alot more.. :P Yes.. I hopefully i can lose some more weight's and fat's i have... HEhehehe!!! I need to keep my body fit and slim ler.. :P I need to lose some more fat's of mine.. :P I dont want to grow fat men.. :P No way.. :P

Yes these are my mission for today in the club, i love that so much.. :P Oh yes.. :P Tomorow is my fav's day as well. P


******* Im updating my blog at home... SAT.
******* Luvs Dancin Queen@Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:29 PM