Friday, April 10, 2009
Oh ShIT...

OMG........... What a freaking miserable life i have men.. :P I'm very sad... :P
I dont know why my life suck's... :P I really peace off with myself.. :P But anyway i trust GOd to take good care of me.. :P
I Be waiting for good new's and good thing's happen that i wanted it to happen all along men.. :P

* I Hope i can see change's in my life and good thing's happen more.. :P So that i can apprieate more and some ppl can apprieate more of me and love me more.. :P Hehehhe!!!!

*** I hope and pray that i will hear and see good thing's happen and good new's happen that i wanted it to happen btw me and my gd fren's around me.. Oh Lord, pls make that come true.. :P

I do apprieate and love what i have and what i love to do now always be there.. :P
I do love my love's one's and gd fren's around me.. :P All the time. I will take good care of my mother, my love's one's and good fren's around me close to me.. ALL THE TIME.. TRUST ME.. :P
Gv me one more chance's i will prove it to you all. :P DOnt worry.. Im not small childish baby ok.. :P Hello... :P

I'm not the person who love's talking bad about ppl and bad stepping or bad mouthing NO i WONT do that ok.. :P GOT IT... :P Pls Mind ur words before u say thanks.. :P
I dont like doing that ok.. I got another thing's to do more IMP then talking bad about ppl ok.. :P Hello... :P
I will always talk and say good thing's about you all, ok.. Thats more me ok.. :P


****** Im updating my blog at home, before i go to the club.. :P SAt, 11 April, 930AM
****** Luvs Dancing QUeen@Paulin :)


dancer_87 @ 6:11 PM