Sunday, April 12, 2009
Special day!!!

Oh Yesterday is Sunday, Its was Easter Sunday, of our Jesus Christ Rose from the dead.. As a Christian Believe's it.. :p I think GOd has brought me up in the right way all the time.. :P Im glad that i become his children of god.. AS what God say that Love's your enemies and forgive them.. :P Yes im trying what gods say...:P
So im trying to forgive and forget the passed.....

*** Im very sad that why someppl dont understand and dont apprieate my love's and care's.. I dont want to say much already.. :P I will never forget them but i willl forgive them and be like normal to them again.. :P Im trying my best to love's them as much as i can.. :P

My love's and care's will be always there for all my love's one's and good fren's around me.. :P I miss them alot and i will always take good care of them all the time, including my mother as well.. :P

Oh Lord, do hear my prayer's and need's oh lord.. Thanks lord.


***** Im updating my blog at home.. Monday, 13, 1015AM
***** Luvs Dancing Queen@Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:02 PM