Tuesday, April 7, 2009
OMG goSSSS!!!!

OMG, I was very say yesterday(Monday), i feel like want to give up on something already, but i tell myself i wont easy give up on something and what i love and like to do in my life to build up my character, my career, my good relantionship with my MOther, God, Good Fren's & love's one's around me now and always.. :P I will never give up on anything that i love and like in my life.. :P

*** Im just avoiding and ignoring some ppl in the earth.. :P I dont want to say much and more already.. I dont know what to say already.. :(..
Im so disappointed in somehow what and why i did? I will never done that or appear in that suitation that im facing ritez now.. :(..
Im very sad and angry at myself.. Why i being like that? Nvm i wont do that STUPID MISTAKE again.. :P Will never come back again.. :P
DOnt know how to apprieated me & other's then i wil not take it anymore.. :P Thats the most hurting and heart broken part.. :(... I will not forgive ppl that way.. :P im sorry to say that.. Im not talking bad about ppl or bad mouthing...
HEy WARNING: I DONT LIKE PPL BAD MOUTHING ABOUT ME BEHIND ME.. COME AND FACE ME TO TALK INFRONT OF ME, DONT TALK BEHIND MY HEAD OR BACK.. COME AND FACE ME TALKING TO ME.. :p I HATED THOSE KIND'S OF ATTITUDE.. :p
IM warning YOU all.. :P Come and face infront of me.. :P U dont know me well, then u will get it from me.. :P Dont make me, hated you ppl ok.. :P I can be nice and fierce as well..

U all know im garang baby, then come and face to me not behind me.. :P
Dont let me get u and caught u ppl talking behind me.. :P PLs dont.. P

Im not that kind of baby, who love's to scold ppl.. :P



******* Im updating my blog at home, Tuesday 7Th april, 925Am
******** Luvs Dancing Queen@Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:44 AM