Friday, April 3, 2009
TirEd & Sick Of it...... !!! :(

Im very tired of thinking and worrying men..
I just wish i can disappear from this place for a while men.. Oh god.. PLease help me and guide me.. :P
Im very tired and stress that what im suffering now.. :P Im tired.. :P
I want a peace of mind and have a great time with my love's one's around me.. :P

Im very sad and disappointed.. :P But i wont give up b'coz i know i have a wonderful father in heaven that he will guide me and lead me into the right path way.. OH yes.. Amen. :P

Oh lord, please hear my need's and prayer's oh lord.. :P
Help me Help me.. :P.......

**** Im hoping & praying for good thing's will happen and what i wanted it to happen as well. I dont want to wait for long already.........


Im just tired and sick of it already.. :P

****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:41 AM