Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Im ChanGing MySelf!!

Im telling myself to change my character,attitude and my carreer, will still be the same.. :P I tell myself that i dont want to look and act like small girl already.. Im grown up young adult already, so i must be mature and think wisely as well.. :P
I want to put my afford on my new carreer,when its come. I must work hard so i can earn more money so that i can polish up my dancing that i want to be professional.
I dont want to be so childish and act like... :P

I tell myself that i must not remember the passed that has gone thru already... Forget it, try to forgive and love my enemies that what bibile told us to do.. Yes im doing it... :P I must trust and be confidence in me.. :P so i will not keep all the sad thing's in my mind and heart... I will bring it out and put it somewhere far away.. :P I dont want to remember it already... :P

I must work hard time to work is work and play is play.. So i must not mix it, and i dont want to let down on all my love's one's that i can do it.. :P I can do it.. :P so let me it prove it to you all, then dont judge by the cover, if you dont know the person well enough.. :P

HELLO, im not a small girl or childish ok... :P sometimes its happen.. :P That you dont want it to happen.. :P execuse me.. :P I told you dont judge by the cover if you dont know the person well enough.. :P I dont like to talk bad about ppl or bad mouthing behind you all.. Execuse me.. :P
I dont like it and i hated it alot..
I LOVE TO TALK GOOD ABOUT GOOD FREN'S AROUND ME.. :P THATS WHAT I LOVE AND LIKE..
Got it.. :P



******** Im updating my blog at home, Tuesday 14 APril, 9AM
******** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:06 AM