Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Hmm!! Should i gO 1 More Class in the evening.. :P

I felt like im getting fat and not enough fit ler.. :P OMG, shit men.. :P
Im planning and thinking whether want to go for belly dance class with farah or not.. I feel that im getting fat soon already.. OMG, shit men.. I need to lose some more weight's at my hips there men.. I need to be more fitter and slimer, to do and go into my carreer, men.. :P
So now, i do alot of Zumba and Latin as well, yoga sometimes only lah.. I love Ashtanga By Ryu alot, and Basic Pilates By Adrian.. Hmm I need to be more fit and slimmer.. WAkakakkakaka!!!!!

Hai yah...Should go another 1 more class of Belly Dance or not.. Im so tired already, cause in Latin use alot of engry already.. Hmmm!!!


******* Im updating my blog at the club.
******* Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:09 AM