Saturday, March 14, 2009
Hope will be a good day...!!

Oh yeah!! Im in the club already.... I hope everything will be fine and become good new's.. to come true what i have wish for.. I hope everythin will be good condition and make sure it come true by god grace..... Im waiting for the time to come.. I hope & pray that all my good fren's will never change their character's... I dont want them to change.. I loved their ownselves...... I really missed them and all the good time we shared together...... I really missed them alot more... :) i hope everything will be fine and good... :P
*** May God bless me with good taught's what i have wish for... :P !!!

I really hope that soon they all will be fine.... I really hope and pray for that to come true and make it come true oh LOrd..... I dont wish to leave them... I loved them alot. i WIll never want to leave them at all.. I want to keep them tight in my hearts and arms.. :P Iwill never let go,when im still around taking care of them..... Trust me darling's............ !!! Dont loss faiths!!..........

I hope you all know me well and good enough already.. I dont need your care, for looking after me.. I just need ur love, care and friendship to be with me good enough already... :P Whenever i need you guys.. I will be always there for u all no matter where Im and what happen? I will be always there for you all..

**** May god bless me and us, with good blessing will come true in our life's oh lord.. Pls lord. hear my prayer's... :P thanks......

*** Im updating my blog at myoga.... Its SUnday 15/3, 145PM....


****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 10:37 PM