Friday, March 13, 2009
Yeah my taughts!!!

Yeah what a beautiful morning..!! I hope everything will be fine when i reach to myoga.. Later.. Im planning and thinking which cls to go.... *** Later go for belly, & zumba!! I really hoped that everything will be fine when i see them.. :P i hope that later will be a good day and i hope mirecle will happen and hope good thing's happen later.. i hope everything and everyone will be normal to me later.. :P I dont want to hear anything bad new's about me yah.. :P I really hated to be like this not talking and not in good condition with my good fren's I DONT REALLY LIKE THAT AT ALL... I dont know sumtimes why life is so miserable.. :P Why????? And WHAT did i do? WHY MY LIFE IS LIKE THAT? It's a faith from GOd..
GOd pls change my life to be everything blessed and good oh lord. I dont wan to be like this ignoring or avoiding all my good fren's and love's one's around me.. I really dont like it.. :P I dont know what i shall do? I need GOd guide from GOd.. to help me and guide me.. :P I need help.. :P I dont want ppl look down on me.. :P I will proved to them im not usless at all.. :P I got mny own strength.. :P
I hope everything will be fine and good new's will come true.. :P .....

May god bless with good taught's of mine.. :P **** Muaks... trust me!!!


****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:04 PM