Saturday, March 14, 2009
mY feeLing's ParT 2..

Hey darling's my love's and care's willl always be with you all all the time, whenever you feel sad or angry at me.. My love and care's will be always wating for you all to come in again.. :P Im serious, im not kidding ok. Im not childish as well. ITS MY FEELING"s.. !! Im also HUman BEing ok.. :P


****** My LOve's & care"s as a good fren will be always there for you all to come in again and treat me like normal before.. :P
****** I dont wan to hurt or harm you all.. I want to keep all my good fren's and love's one's around me tight enough to be with me.. :P
******** Im SERIOUS...!!! TRUST ME.... I will proved it you alll... IM NOT CHILDISH.. !!! GOT IT..!!!

I will never let you all go without me.. I will take good care of you all, when im still around.. Good fren like me will never find at all.. Good fren cannot be replaced by $$$$ or ppl.. :P never find back like that kind of darlin like me.. :P hahhah!! Im SERIOUS Ok... Take it seriously............. !!! I dont wan to be sad and miserable to have a good time with my good fren's in the club.. :P I loved you all so damm alot.. I dont wan to loss anyone of you at all.. :P i will keep you all tight with me.. :P U all know me enough and well ritez.. then u will get me.. :P

Be smart and be clever to handle me.. :P take good care of me as well Hahhah!!! Just kididng.. :P im not small baby ok.. :P im grown up young lady already.. Not a baby... got it.. :P hello...!!!!


******* Im updating at home, 14/3, 1145PM... about to sleep soon already.. got to wake up early to church.. :P

Thanks god and praise god. :P for his blessing and guidence.. :P


******* Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:35 AM