Friday, March 13, 2009
1 good thing's happen!!

Yeah!!! Im glad im improving on my yoga cls now.. I need to work out more and do more practice and put my afford on it.. Like what i do for dancing cls 2... I didt regreat of doing yoga. I love ashtanga and hatta classes too... I need to practice more on it.. :P

Yeah i think slowly some one is talking to me. I really miss that person alot. I miss all the whole gang we had alot of great time and good time 2gether... I miss all the olden days we had share good time's together.. :P I really hope the person who lose faith on me.. I still love,care and be with that person no what happen to me, my love's and care's will be always there for the person and all my good fren's and love's one's around me.. I hope & pray that it will be good sign to talk to the person back like before.. share the good thing's and happy memories 2gether... :P love it.. :P I loved all my good fren's alot.. :P I wil never let go of them... :P I will keep them tight on me.. :P I hope god will bless me.. :P I hope and pray it will come true... Able to talk again....
TRUST ME... :P

*** Im updating my blog at home.. Before going to offline ....

*** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:16 AM