Saturday, March 14, 2009
froM my hEarts!!!

What a beatiful Sunday morning.. :)... I went to church to praise the lord and thanks him... I went to pray and hope everything will be fine and good.. I dont want anything bad happen to me and all my love's one's around me.. :P I hope & pray that everything will be back to normal again like before. :P I dont want to be alone, without my good fren's and love's one's around me.. :P I missed all of them so much, spend the great time 2gether with each other's.. I wish and hope that their character's didt change much.. I hope they will one day will talk to me agian. They loss a good fren like me.. What did i do until they are so angry and avoiding me.. I dont get it at all.. PLease tell me!!! I dont want to be alone and be a bitch in the club men.. I dont like to mean and rude... I loved all my good fren's alot.. :P i missed the happyness with all my good fren's at the club. I dont wan to say their names.. :P I know them by hard and well enough to love already.. I hope 1 day that god will tell them sumthing good thing's happen.. :P I hope that they will talk to me 1 day.. :P i cant wait for the day to come by. :P I hope & pray that everything will be back to normal again like before. 1 big families in the club.. :P i missed that.. I feel so sad.. :P ! I dont wan to be like that. I always love to talk good thing's about my good fren's and love's one's around me all the time.. I promise i will take good care of you all, when im still around in this earth.. :P I dont wan to hurt them or harm their feeling's.. I love them alot.. :P I hope their think's im not childish. Im grown up already. I hope their will think's good taught's of me. :P I hope hope hope hope.. :P I hope and pray for that comes trues.. :P I really want that to happen to me and to them as well.. Be good fren's like before, so close to each other like a glue.. :P so nice and warm.. :P I really loved that memories and moment.. :P


****** Im updating at home.. :P 15/3, 1125am....

******** Luvs Paulinn


dancer_87 @ 8:16 PM