Friday, March 13, 2009
hmmm!! wAt a lAzY DaY!!

Hmmmm!!! Im still at home, so lazy to move from my house.. No i must go work out.. Burn some fat. I got yoga cls and cha cha with deno.. :P...
I hope later when i reach to the club, i hope everything will be in good and no bad new's about me.. I hope everything will be back to normal and fine... :) I dont wan to be fat.. I loved my figure body now.. Im so slim and fit.. I love my body now.. I dont wan to put anymore weight on it already. i wan to lose another 1 inch.. :P heheheh!!! I need to maintain my body figure and tone up my muscle.. :P hehe!!!

I hope everything will be fine when i go to the club... :P I dont wan to lose any of my good fren's and love's one's around me already.. I'll keep them tight in my hearts and hands... i wont let anyone go.. :P
I hope and pray to hear a good new's and back to normal again.. :P


** Im updatin my blog at home..

*** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 12:32 AM