Friday, March 13, 2009
Hmmm Im saD & HappY

Hmmm!! Y'day i was a bit happy and sad!!! I dont wan to say anything further.... I dont wan to hurt and harm them.. I just feel very disapoointed why ppl think im trouble maker.. Execuse me !!! I have my own name and im not trouble maker ok. :P I hated that........ I dont like to talk bad mouthing about other ppl .. :P I love to talk good thing's about my good fren's and love's one's around me.. :P I wish and hope that that person, will be good to me back again. I really missed all the good thing's and happyness memories that we had spend like before.. :P I missed all that so much.. :P Im happy a bit, that someone has spoken to me abit.. But not much.. I hope that person and all my good fren's will talk to me normal like before and have a great time 2gether.. :P

Oh today have no gathering, mostly all of us, are not free.. Probably next week.!! Hopefully lah.. :P I hope and pray that everything wil be back to normal again and have all the good time 2gether.. :P I hope and pray will be fine once agian.. :P

Trust me darling's.. I will never let you all down, when im still around here in this earth.. :P LOve you guys...!!!

****** Im updating at home.. !!

******* Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:56 PM