Friday, March 13, 2009
Hmm Im gOin to LosE mY fAithS!!

Oh my!! I think im going to lose my faith on some ppl already.. I dont wan to waste my time already..... :) I think i wont last long somewhere................. I dont know what to say already.... :P !!! Im very sad, angry and disappointed.. No use of living sumtimes.. !! But in god faith i wont give up... I will trust god he will send mirecle's and good faith's to me.. :P Blessed by God.. :).... !!! I just feel to be alone sumhow? Nvm!!! Im fine with that...... Somehow you will lose someone who treated you all so well.. :P dont apprieate doesnt matter... :) I will leave you all alone.. :(.... I dont wan to waste my time already.. :P I just be myself.... :P I just leave my Life to God.... I just hope and wish that god will change the plan of my life.. :P and tell ppl .... :P I just dont know what to say already.......... Hmm!!!!! I willl stand with my own 2 feets.... :P By god grace and love.. :P In god world.. :P

May GOd change my life... :P Help me to decide and gudience.. :P thanks..


*** Im updating at the club....


*** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 11:56 PM