Saturday, March 14, 2009
Hmm my feeling's!!

Hmmm!!! My feeling's & taught's... I hope that everything will be back to normal again with my good fren's and love's one's around me.. I dont know what i did tell they all are avoiding me.. :P OMG...... What the hell is happening to me..? wHAT is the hell happening to the ppl out there? Are you all ok????
Im very sad, angry, & disappointed, why suddenly the ppl around me changing? why & what? Happening to them? What's wrong with you all? Change character's and wake up darling's... :P Im always the Old Paulin's i will never change at all.. My love's and care's willl be always there with you all now and ever, till im still around in this earth... When im gone i wont be taking good care of you all, but my spirit will take good care of you all.. :P dont worry, u can trust me.. trust me......U know me ritez.. what i always do and act...... I hope u know me good enough or well enough.. Its up to you all to decided whether im good person, carrying and loving or Bad.. U all choose lah.. I hope you all wont change your mind and character, pls be the same like before.. Dont change tooo much.. :P Heheheh!!! I hope & pray that god will blessed us and make's the good thing's come true by your grace.. :P Amen.. :P

I hope that you will change their's character's back to normal like before how we share our love's to each other and care's for each other.. I missed that alot.. :P i dont wan to loss anyone of them at all. :P I hope & pray everything willl be back to normal like before and stay forever more.. :P God bLess us.. :P thanks god..


*** Change our sadness to happyness, hear us oh lord..
**** Hope & Pray that everything you will be blessed and come true oh lord....
***** God bless us.. !!


******** Im updating at home.. :P 14/3/09, 1135pm....

********** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:25 AM