Saturday, March 14, 2009
HoPe goOd thIng's haPpEn !!

Yeah im planning to go for Cha cha and ashtanga .. : P I hope and pray that good thing's will happen and come true.. :P I really want to be close to my good fren's once again back like normal before. I missed that good times together.. I felt so far part.. :) Leaving me alone like that. SO hearts broken.. :P I dont want to be like this.. I dont like it.. :P I loved to be loved & cares by my good fren's and love's one's around me.. :P I dont need their cares as im the youngest in the group.. I dont need their cares... I just need their love and friendship to me.. Its good enough for me already.. Their are close to me, its good enough to have a wonderful diffrent's kind's of age in the club.. I love mixin around with adult and mature age good fren's.. :P

****** I hope & pray that that person will take to me soon agian. :P
****** I hope & pray that my other's gd fren's will not run away by me. I wont eat u all up..
****** I hope & pray that their wont be posion by someone's taught's in the club.. :P
****** I hope & pray that everything will be back to normal and fine like before.. I hope it wont change again.. :P
****** I want all my good fren's and love's one's to come back to me again.. :P I miss u all.. so much.. muakss!!!
****** Pls forgive me what i have done wrong.. Please forgive me and accept me back again.. :P as ur good fren.. :P Im not a small baby..... I can take care on my own.. :P dont worry.. :P


****** TRUST ME DarlIng's.. !!!


******* Im updating my blog.. Sunday 15/3, 1130Am.. :P
Gettting ready to go to the club.. I hope everything will be good and good condition. I hope and pray got good thing's come true .. :P


******* Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:25 PM