Sunday, August 22, 2010
MY Deep inside my heart..

23/8/2010, Monday, 1PM

*** Its monday Blue again, what is in my mind, heart and everything thing one together....

1) I want to achieve's my goal's, dream's, achievement's that i want to be and do for long long time already, i really cannot stand it anymore already......

2) I want to get another new career Plan B, but i dont know what is my qualication is good for the jobs out there?

Im tired, sick of doing, thinking, i dont know why its not working on it, its take time, but i will not give up, i will do till my level best in my career, to see myself succeeding as well, success as well... I dont wan to give up with my Insurance Career to be an agent, i will work it out someday n soon too...I will one day be million air soon.... I just need to work work work hard in deedd......

3) Im very disappointed, unhappy, heart broken, why they are devil's, bitches and others are around here and there, i cannot stand, why those bitche's are so jeious about? Mind their own f***king business lah, why have to be so busy body........

Stop bullshiting to other's, what you have done to other's, blaming on other people how the bullied you or what? Stop bullshit ting around, if you dont ammited now, nvm one day GOD will punish you, what you have told or hurt before.........

I didt do anything bad to you also, just mind your own F***king business thats all......


I want to do for my good, with my success of career and life.................................................................................



Author,
Pauline


dancer_87 @ 10:00 PM