Wednesday, May 5, 2010
PLanning PLanning!! ^^!

Today is Wednesday already, had a wonderful Hot sonar outisde, we got to work under the freaking hot sun, OMG....

1. Im planning to reach my tardgets of the month about 5-10 "Closed Cases", i cannot wait to close more cases, if more its kinda of very very good, that limited myself to close more, i want to take the hardwork and changellend as well. I love it..

2. I want to reach my goal's, my dream's, wishes, my passion career, my successful career in life and more to come. I want to able to go for my Dream Holiday's with my Best Buddies as well, to have great great time in deed...

Whenever i reach my tardgets in deed, then i can go for it already.. I need to work hard in deed...

3. PLanning for a big Pre BDay Bash Celebration for my Best Friend@Germaine Tan.... So having something different among our group.. Love it... !

4. Planning for my future in deed... I will not give up whatever im doing.....

GO with me Lord, Guide me, lead, help me, be with me as well.... Go upon me Father... :)


5/May/2010, Wed, 1125PM
Pauline


dancer_87 @ 8:16 AM