Thursday, May 20, 2010
^^!! Wired!!

Today is Thursday already, time flys so fast like a wind..!!

I just found out that my car is making wired scary noise, dont know what happen to my car... I need to send my car to hospital to do check up, already delay for more then 4 months already... OH my god.. :(! Sorry baby car, mummy is so freaking busy with work..!!

** Another event is going to come in JULY, need to prepare, crack my head to find new place to eat, see what my best friend loves to eat and where she wants to eat? I might be choosing the place at bangsar, good chinese restaurant.. :) ! Oh yeah!! Going to be a great fun again.. Wow, will be gathering till end of the year, all the year's are coming ahead of us..!! Oh yeah!!!

Isnt great time to have a wonderful best friend's like them..!! How wonderful....


20/May/2010, Thursday, 650PM
Pauline!


dancer_87 @ 3:44 AM