Friday, August 20, 2010
^^ ! I'm so Happy !!

21/8/2010, Saturday, 1115AM

*** Yesterday i receive a Boquet of Roses Flower's, its so amazing beautiful, this is my first flower i received for this year, its has made me so happy, someone in my life, who bought for me...

My Prince Charming has win my 1st heart already, had made me so happy, so amazing pretty and my heart was so glad... I dont know what else to say already, i just feel so happy, blessed, did i find the right Mr Prince Charming in my life.. :)!

I feel so happy when i wake up this morning, so now im at the gym already, waiting to go to class, and huggies all my BFF, later.. :)!

Im going to burn fats again, i wan to be more fix fix fix... I want to lose another 1 1/2KG....


What will be the next step of life that going to made me happy again. :)





Author
Pauline


dancer_87 @ 8:12 PM