Thursday, May 20, 2010
Great Awesome w/end i had last week.. ^^!!

Im very happy, that i went to watch the musical "West Side Story", the boardway musical on Sunday 16/May, it was a great awesome, brillant, good good show.. I didt make the wrong choice, i went with my best friend Azusa San, we both love the musical so much, always talk about it, saying when are we going to watch the next musical, what will be the Next musical Be?????


"Tonight tonight, there's only you tonight, what you are, what you do, what you says, tonight"! Im pretty, I'm so channing, im pretty pretty pretty... "!

Great great great musical, wonderful awesome, musical..!! I love it so much, if the ticket's are not so expensive, i will go for the second time, to watch it.. :) Awesome musical, loving it so much, make me so impress to make my passion come true..


Awesome..!!!!


dancer_87 @ 3:50 AM