Monday, May 10, 2010
SaDDDDD!!!

Today is "Monday Blue's"! Im so bored today, i feel that im giving up surtain thing's in my life, i dont know what is that? I feel like giving up my career, but i told myself, that i will not give up in whatever im doing in my life, i need to move on no matter whatever happen towards me, change my mind, i will not give up just like that, i will make it come true.. :) !

Im very very execitied for this whole week, Friday nitez, "Salsa Night", Saturday got My Best Friend "Pre Bday Bash's Yeah, and then Sunday nitez, after cha cha and pilates Azusa & I going to grap some food b'coz we got Musical to watch at Istana Budaya, yeah hoooooo!!!

** I feel that im so left behind without anything on me, why why? But i will not give up just like that, i need to do something to work it out... :) I will not give up at all, i will make my career, succcesssssssss in life.. :) So that i can go for my dream holidays with my Best Friend's, & Close Friend's as well.. :) !

Achieve my Big Dream,s Think Big as well.. Yeah Yeah!! Dont give up at all.....


10/May/2010, Monday, 435PM
Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 1:30 AM