Monday, August 16, 2010
Heartbroken ness, deep inside my heart.

*** My True colour is always pure blue, cool.. Bcoz im happy what im doing, serving for my father in heaven, love all my love's one's, my BFF's, and more families as well too...

But sometimes its very hurt inside deep my heart, bcoz some people understand how i really feel, always supporting me, tru deep inside my heart, but some people always back step behind me, who always hurt me, so painful...

I cannot be forgiven or forget those people had hurt me so painful has a hole inside my heart already, turn's black.... :( !

I really had work so hard, wont try not to give up, think bad thing's, and negatives thinking, but sometime i cannot do that, bcoz its very painful inside me, dont understand how hard for me to survive and leave all alone here, even some one who love's me, also not supporting me at all, always gives me pressure, till i cannnot sleep, :(, its really hurts then anything else... :(.

How can i be happy again, is get a wonderful husband who can support me, love me, care for me, and be there for me.

God answer my prayer's, and need's, that i need so badly, but he didt even answer me?

Do my hard work, earn more money for everything towards my career able to stand with my own two feets..... :)
that i will be happy like a bird flying all over...............................





I need space from everything please understand me, its very hard for me to sustain my life.........................







16/8/2010

Pauline ^^ !


dancer_87 @ 1:39 AM