Monday, May 17, 2010
^^!! Had A Awesome W/end!!

Today is Monday Blue's!! Boring day for me, but i had good time.. :)

Friday night when to "Salsa" club in KL, with my Friend's in class, we all had good time, what a night, i wish i could dance like any of them in Salsa.. I can dance "Latin", but not "Salsa" Yet, just learning.. :)

Saturday Night is the night to have a great fun with my Best Friend's, celebrating my Best Friend "Pre Bday Bash", had a good good time with each of them, spending QUality time together.. Had a awesome night..!! Came back around 11PM, but i had a lot of good time with my best best friend's..... Awesome night, then after that Azmy and I watch Movie together... :)

Sunday night had a good night as well my best friend & I waitied for so long already, for the night to come. "West Side Story", musical time, it was so fantasic and awesome show, worth going for it.. Enjoy ourselves.. :P Amazing by them dancing and singing... Make me so into it more.. :)

I got to work it hard, to able to be like the Professional... I cannot wait to achieve's my goal's at career and my dreams as well.. Amazing.. :) Awesome!!!

Now im waiting at the Gardens's club, for class to start...... Lazy monday for me..!! Amazed..!!


17/May/2010, Monday, 420PM
Pauline!


dancer_87 @ 1:15 AM