Tuesday, June 29, 2010
^^! Unhappy, In life... :(!

**** Im very unhappy, disappointed, stressful, heartbroken, and feel like going somewhere far away from everyone.. :) I feel very down down... :(!.

Im very disappointed in my life and career, i feel like lossing my confidence, faith, trust, hope and everything in life.. I dont know what shall i do already, i feel like giving up everything in life and career too, because i dont know what shall i do already, bcoz im down... :(!...

Sometimes the person who loves me, always looking down, thinking that and this, bcoz she is still the person i love the most.. :)! How can i prove myself and everyone that im not failure in life... :), God pls help me with my career and life, whatever im going tru i feel very painful deep inside my heart... :(! Oh lord......

Please make me happy Father in heaven.......... Please make my dream's, wishes, tardget's, goal's, & Achievement's come true Father in heaven.. :)!

Hear my prayer's and need's lord... Thanks... :)!

Pauline


dancer_87 @ 7:13 PM