Sunday, April 25, 2010
^^! Our Luxury Gathering"! Olala!!!

Title: Thats us on 24/April/2010, Saturday@730PM, Tamardin Hill, KL,

Thats my beautiful Pretty Girl Best Friend's of mine.. Amazing my best buddies...

1.

Thats us Becoming Future Super Top 10 Model's...

2.

Thats us on 24/April/2010, Saturday@730PM, Tamardin Hill, KL,

Our Luxury Dinner, having alot of fun taking picture's, eatting, che chatting, laughing all over the place, all of us were shocked, the bill comes out RM991.30 was so expensive, all of us were very very shock to see the bill. I was shock why so much one, then all of us dutch RM100 Each.. Wow..!! But its was worth it, bcoz the foods was awesome, the Fellowship was Awesome and Amazing to have a Luxury Best Friend's forever in the World...

Thats us One Big Best Family, with my Best Friend's Forever in the World of my Heart...

3.

Taking great picture's, after the dinner was over too.. :)



Saturday, 24/April/2010, 8PM
Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 8:31 PM