Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Passion makes mission Impossible as well..

Todays Tuesday already, time fly's like a wind, Oh goss today is 13 of April already, OMG, why time flys so quick like a wind.. :) !

What makes me so confidence, and wanting to be success in my career and life too, i want to do my level best put my whole heart, energy, and etc else, into my career to make it come true, work hard till you drop.. :) !

Im going to makes miracle happens to my career and me too.. I will not give up i will make it come true, with my whole heartly towards my career lor... I will not give up.

I will make my Passion, becomes mission impossible towards my career and life as well, without fail i will make it come true..

You know what i want's and need's towards my goal's, my achievment's, what im so serious about, and etc else..

The most important that i need to focus on my Career now, so dat i can establish my career, then i can continue my passion career, to be serious into it, go for more professinoal courses and class too, so dat i can go for competition too... :) Oh Yeah, nobody can stop me.. :)




Thats me, who i know, who i love, what i want to do will never let anything go. I will take it along with me, you know me, i will never let go at all, i will take good care of them till we all gone.. :) My love, care's, helping hand's and everything will not change it will still me the same me.. !! LOve you all always...





13/April/2010, Tuesday, 530PM
Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 2:12 AM