Monday, April 19, 2010
"Arigatou"! What Am I thinking?

Today's "MOnday Blue's", its boring day to work, but its exceiting to work because, another week to work hard, so that w/end we can enjoy our QUALITY time with everyone and everything we want to do in our life to enjoy's..!

** I need to work hard for my own career, able to success and suceed in my life.. :)

I really love my life, and all my love's one's surronded by me.. :) I do so please, blessed, care and carrying and more, i never had a great QUALITY & QUANTITY good & Best close friend's in my life.. :) I will always so blessed and love you all so much, in my life, will never been earesed by me..


Need to put more hard work, effort and energy towards my goal's in life and career that i wanted for.. :) Lord, please help me, guide me and be with me, every single step's i made in my life with hard work of mine.. :)


I cannot wait for the Gathering, trying new place in town, cannot wait to spend QUALITY time with my Best Buddies of my life, and watch the Musical Boardway in May.. :) Loving it.. :)


Lord, continue to hear each of every individual's our Prayer's & Need's that we needed.. :P May you be with everyone of us now and ever more.. :) Take good care of us, keep us safe and sound's, protacted and be with us always...


19/April/2010, MOnday, 440PM
Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 1:26 AM