Thursday, April 8, 2010
" What Am I ThinKIng"!!

Today's Friday again, time has run so quick like a wind and water, flowing flowing, day by day, week's by week's, month's by month's, & Yearly By Yearly.. Wow, age are also raising too, omg...

What are in my head & mind are: planning for my future ahead of me, planning to reach my tardget's as well, will not give up at all, willl move it step by step to achieve's my goal's in career & life.. With Success with flying colours.. :)

I will not give up at all, i will take it step by step.. :)!

** I'm very very blessed & happy to have a wonderful Father, Mother, My good & close best friend's, my god Parent's & Sister's as well, and families tooo.... :) Great is thy faithfulness...

Im so blessed, to have them to support me, go thru with life & career together, spending great QUality time together, and all becoming Best Buddie's on Earth, will never take them away from me, I will always Love them, care for them, be there for them, supporting them, my shoulder's will always be there for you to lean on to cry and share your stories together, what a best buddies for, you will never get me as a good close friend's that you only knew me for 2 Yrs, since we join the club together, you are so lucky to have me and knew me.. :) Agree..!!

Love you all always, in my heart and soul's till i die with it.. :) !!


Love you guy's so much...

GOD WILL YOU CONTINUE TO HEAR EACH OF EVERYONE OF US PRAYER'S & NEED'S THAT WE NEED IN DEED... MAY YOU HEAR US, BLESS US WITH YOUR BLESSING, MAKE OUR DREAM'S, SUCCESS, & GOAL'S COME TRUE IN OUR LIVE'S IN DEED, BLESS US, AND GO WITH US ALWAYS.. AMEN...

9/April/2010, Friday, 12Noon.
Pauline!


dancer_87 @ 8:43 PM