Wednesday, April 21, 2010
^^!! What Am I ThinKIN"?

Today's Wednesday, middle of the week already, time fly's like a wind, all the time, days by days, week's by week's, month's by month's, & Year By Year's, passing so QUICKLY. Cant even breath and catch the time... :) Oh My God...

** I was so pissed off, B'coz the tickets people's, makes me so angry, saying your card only can limitied until RM500 then my bills come out RM586 b'coz bought two The Musical Boardway Wide Side Story on May with my BFF Azusa.. :) Watching i was so happy then i get my ticket's, then the person says, the mechince cannot accept RM86, so asking me do i have extra money about RM100, but i said i got only RM80 b'coz suppose to spend this for my Register for my Exam, but i couldnt now, b'coz got to use emengency for that? Hated hated it.. :(..!!

I was so confuse, dont know what shall i do now, which career, that i want to do and choose now.. I got so many career that i want to do, Becoming Professional Latin Dancer & teacher too, teach Zumba and more too.. :) I want to compited myself into competition too.. :) So that i can be famous in the future.. :) Oh Yeah.. Loving it alot.. :) !!

Lord, now i need to work hard for my futute becoming a successful Insurance Agent and Professional Latina too.:)!

Lord i need you to be with me, guide me, lead me, help and more.. :)


go with me, abide with me.. :)


21/April/2010, Wednesday, 320PM
Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 12:09 AM