Friday, April 2, 2010
Wondering? Life's bored?

Today is Saturday already, im all alone here in the club, all my friend's are not here, one of my good friend has left the club already, dont know whether she will join back with us or not, come back to dance with all of us here.. :) Just missing her around so quite without her here.. :(..

today we are going to celebrate my close friend's Azusa 30th Birthday, i hope she is looking forwards to celebrate with us.. :) i will never forget all my good & close friend's BIRTHDAY at all, will always be in my heart, head, mind and soul till i die, i will never forget you.. :)

My love, care's, heart and everything will always be there....


*** Im just wondering what is missing around, i felt that life is bored without happyness inside you, and success too.. :(, oh no.. Im looking and working hard for my career and success in life too..:) Looking forward to achieve's my goal's & dream's in life.. :)

Have a blessed Easter Day.. :) God Bless you all.

Love
Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 8:13 PM