Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Hated It.. ^^!!

Hello today is Thursday already, i know what im thinking and feeling now, i know some ppl are talking about me, but i dont know whether is good new's or bad new's about me, but i dont really want to know already, im sick and tired already to know so much.. :) I just want to be in peace with my mind and heart...

I just want to go somewhere is peace of mind, that nobody can disturb me, im already tired to all the complain's from all over... :) Im sick and tired of listening, i had keep so much heartache inside my heart, is already been broken into many many piece's already, its cannot be replace or fix it already.. :) Just bring me good luck's, and good health inside me.. I just want to work hard, able to success my career in deed.. :) I just everyone help's to sustain my life.. :)

I wanna to say a thousand thank you's & Sorry's to everyone.. :)

1,I want to say thanks to my beloved mum who always there for me, i will apprieate more if she understand me, its hard work that i have put so much effort on it, till i cannot even have a good sleep at all... :)
I do love her alot, but sometime's i really cannot stand it already, just made me alot of pain's.. :) Im so down when negativie's thing's towards me.. :(...


2. I want to say a thousand thank's & Sorry to GOD, he has blessed me so much, given me alot's of thing's that i needed, but its hasnt finish yet, i need more, he has not hear some of my prayer's yet.. :(. Please lord...

3. I want to say thank's to all my Good & Close Friend's around me, who always there for me, to help me, love, care, kind, understanding, & more.. Thanks everyone i wanna to say sorry if i had said something wrong towards you. PLease forgive me.. :)

You are great Speical Best Friend to me, thanks everyone, love you all always.. :)

Please Lord, hear my prayer's & need's, heal me.. :) In Deed..


25/March/2010, Thursday, 305PM
Pauline.. :) !


dancer_87 @ 11:55 PM