Monday, March 29, 2010
My life towards sucees!

Today is Monday already, I'm so happy at frist but after that I was not happy!
B'coz I have problem in my life that it's has passed but I can't forgive and forget
in my life at all..

People look down on me I never say anything I still love them and give
them my love to then. They hurt me I will not say anything because they are my truth
close friends to me! I really do love and care for you. If you say anything behind me I will not Blame you
but in very sad in my heart that will never recover again because it's has been broken many times
so sorry to say that. If you don't like me say it to me.


Now what i want towards my career and life are being pro business solution adviser
in my life seing my goals and hard work to build up my career towards my life!
I will not give up you all wait and see one day I will prove it to you give
me one or two years I will make that level. ....

Don't judge by the cover without knowing the person well enough!

Plz don't misunderstanding!


28/march/2010, Monday
Pauline!


dancer_87 @ 5:35 AM